When you become a mother – you quite literally do not have time anymore for ALL of the glam moments. Granted, there WILL be times when you get glammed up and attempt to rock that red lipstick you used to wear all day everyday. BUT … glammed up everyday ?? THINK AGAIN.
As a mom I need my makeup products to PERFORM and LAST. Not only do they need to last all day without touch ups or mirror checks but the product itself needs to actually last .. so I can avoid trips to Sephora or anywhere else.
Wondering what my TOP 5 Mom Must Haves Are ?
Keep on reading… the following products are for everyday wear and on the go – no fuss application.
- Shiseido Sunscreen (SO .. apparently … and I just discovered this now as I was writing this blog post and endlessly scrolling for the Shiseido product that I currently use that my favorite staple was a limited edition for the summer. So now I will most likely be switching back to IT Cosmetics for the winter time since it provides a little more added coverage than Shiseido without foundation.) The product I was using looks just like the product linked BUT had added foundation mixed in for extra coverage.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ – My Absolute favorite GO TO. One application and you are good to go throughout the day.
- Laniege Lip Balm – Yes, this is a lip sleeping mask. However, I put this bad boy on first thing in the morning to renew and rejuvenate my lips.
- Lancome Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder – This bronzer is absolutely stunning and can be lightly dusted on for a natural glow and can also be applied in a heavier manner for a more glammed/ contour look.
- Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm – This product is beautifully deisgned and also gives a little pop of glamour to the lips even on the dreariest – most monotonous days of mom life. It is subtle in all the right ways.
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara – My all time favorite mascara … and believe me, I have tried quite a few. The brush grabs every lash and does not clump as the day goes on.
And that’s it folks !
Have you tried cutting your beauty routine down ?
If so, what products have worked for you ?